Mother’s Day is the day to treat and honor your dear mother. This year, it falls on Sunday 13 May 2018. Stumped on Mother’s Day gift ideas? Check out our recommendations below.
5 Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Take her to the Mother’s Day Brunch at The African Regent Hotel – What better Mother’s Day gift for your regal mother than brunch at The African Regent Hotel?
- Take her for brunch at Vine Lounge Accra – Vine is especially committed to making days such as Valentine’s Day and Independence Day special with special meals. For this reason, Vine’s Mother’s Day brunch will surely be full of sweet treats like pancakes and waffles for your sweet mum. Be sure to get there early as the 1st 10 Moms to arrive get a free Starter or Cocktail! For more information: www.vinelifestyle.com
- Take her to the Mother’s Day Lunch Buffet at Accra Beach Hotel & Spa – The Best Western Plus Accra Beach Hotel is located on a beachfront in Nungua. The hotel offers a wide and delicious array of local and continental dish options so it’s the best place to spend the afternoon with mum! In addition, there are other perks such as welcome drinks, free photos at the photo booth and live band music. The price is 120 cedis per adult.
- Get her a massage at Niobe Salon & Spa – Niobe is an upscale Salon & Spa that offers many relaxing treats that mum will love. All its locations have Mother’s Day massage packages available including ‘Mum’s Bliss’ (150 minutes long; 300 cedis) and ‘Indulgence for Her (120 minutes long; 350 cedis).’ Additionally, the packages include indulgent refreshments, making them the perfect Mother’s Day gift. For more information: Niobe Salon & Spa website
- Take her to see the ‘Colours Colours’ play – Is your mother a theatre fan? Does she love to be entertained? Then you should certainly get her tickets to the Colours Colours play! Tickets cost 50 cedis per person and are available at the National Theatre, Citi FM, Sweet Melodies FM. Call 0541852595 to pre-order tickets before they sell out.
Which of these Mother’s Day gifts will you choose? Let us know in the comments! Don’t worry, we can keep a secret 😉