We pride ourselves as the first three-star hotel in the Western Region of Ghana.
We are located just five-minute drive from Takoradi Airport and is snuggled between the conducive Residential Area of Chapel Hill and the beautiful Coastline, close to Harbor Business Area and 10 min drive from Takoradi Golf House and also adjacent Shippers Council and Chapel Hill school.
It was established in 1994 to provide finest hospitality service for business, corporate clients, tourist and travellers. It has over the years been able to deliver quality services and won numerous awards both home and abroad such as
• Western Regional Tourism Awards – Hotel of the Year Award (3 stars) 1999
• Golden Tulip Waiters Race – Winner Hillcrest Hotel 1999
• Eco bank Award For- The marketing Oriented Hotel Of the year 1999
• Western Regional Tourism Awards- Hotel of the year 1996
• Western Regional Tourism Awards – Housekeeper of the year
• Nominated- Ghana Millennium Excellence Awards Hospitality Category 2000